Retrospective Word Cloud

Friday 11 July 2008

I was asked to facilitate a retrospective focusing on the team’s recently played. Whilst it was easy to get the team to think of the timeline of the last iteration, prioritise and talk about the most important cards, i wasn't sure how to capture what they were talking about, and how to help the team to reflect on the discussion to create actions.

I chose to create a 'word cloud' - based on the tag clouds that I'd seen around (I have to admit, mostly inspired by the doctor who ones I'd seen the week before)


Listening as they discussed the cards, I wrote down important concepts mentioned and tried to summarise important points. Once done, I asked the team to look at the board and suggest actions.

NB: The colours have no special meaning -just a way to keep the phrases separate and visible and easily readable

No comments :